IM SO TIRED!!! Oh, and hello people!
Gosh..everyday after the school I felt as thou i just finish a war! Tiring man!
And i guess i wont be posting much..blog so dead and I'm so anxious to study! Kanchiong right?!
Wahhh, SYF coming up! Jialat~ I want go home sleep also cannot! But nevermind=)
O LEVELS! grrrr~ Its freaking me out!! Im going to poly open house already when I haven even had my O levels..dots..
Yes, maybe I'll go to poly. I aiming there for now. But hopefully get better results and maybe go JC? Hahaha! Fat hope!
Will be celebrating my birthday tmr(thou its on monday)..with my favourite people! YAYYYY!!! Donno where to go also. Will think about it when I meet all later on. OH! Im supposed to get going now! Meeting Zan and KJ to go for TP open house!..again.. IM OFF~~~
*Off to TP and NP*
BACK! Hello! Im back! Went to tp again and Ngee Ann poly! So tiring. But lucky there was direct bus! Hoho! I was supposed to meet Zan at 11..End up leaving at 11.30! Hahaha! Sat bus 15 ALL THE WAY to TP!! Butt ache luh!!
So, met up with KangJing and Weiwen! Hahaha! That 17-year-old Ah ma!!! < KangJing not Weiwen please.
Went to eat luch at tampines mall. And that's when i felt so kuku. I was talking to Zaneta when i walked pass Macs. I wanted to say i felt like eating my ice cream when this pregnant woman walked pass me. Then I donno for what reason kept starring at her huge stomach. I wasn't concentrating on what I was saying and ended up saying this:"Zan, I want to give birth."-___-"
Then met up with Dionne and went to Ngee Ann. Wahh, i still think im in love with TP! hahahaha! And wanted to go Nanyang too! (Again very kanchiong hor?) But too late luh.. And then at bus stop got students performing lor. So cool! I want join the percussion!!! Play drums!! Wheeeee~~
2 more days! Yayyy! Celebrating with babes tmr! Double-shiokness!
Okie, gotta chiong Social studies! Tatas!