Gosh, Im out and about every single day.
Mom's not very happy about it but im still going Zoo on Thursday!
Woowhee~
Im going to meet my friends who are living there.
Hahaha! Just kidding:)
Wow, its really a busy week!
Monday had Band practice and it was a pathetic one. No details here.
Today went to school in the morning. Grrr~ Hahaha!
Then went for tuition! Urgh... Hahaha!
Its was kinda funny thou.. My plastic bag flew out of the balcony and down it went! And me teacher kia si scared kena fined. LOL!!!
Tomorrow Band practice once again~ Yayness!
Gotta brush up on the set piece!
Hahaha! I was reading some other people's blog and they were complaining about Kelly Tang. Hahaha! This was one of the unforgettable short paragragh i saw from some of the posts:
"Darn Kelly Tang. Do whatever you want to him, just remember never to say thank you until the end of the competition. But do remember to thank him for screwing up your band."
Oh dear, sounds evil. But I've gotta agree somehow:D I wanna pluck all my hair out man! Stupid set piece! I swear what that person said kept me laughing for quite awhile yo!
Thursday. ZOO!~ Oh yea!!! Hello dear friends! Long time no see!! Heehee!~ My animal kingdom. HAHAHA! I guess its a date for me, Alex and Geraldine? Wonder if Shane's coming but oh well! We'll definitely have fun! Thou i dont see what the fun is...
Its late, gotta get my beauty sleep!
xoxo sweetest boy!