Yay!~ I'm going for rock climbing tmr!!! Thou I dont really have any experience...The last time I tried rock climbing was like....5 years back? And I remembered clearly THAT INCIDENT. No details here guys! Ask me yourself to find out more!
I didnt get to try rock climbing at OBS this year, but i tried abseiling!(is that how you spell that?) It was equally fun, but not at the part where I banged into the bushes la! Aiyo, that was pretty funny. Hehe! And i reach the ground with all the leaves stuck on me la. People will think i trying to camou! Okay, thats lame. OBS was like, in July. Long way back~
Went to school as usual today, but this will be the last time! At least not for early morning help-outs. Miss Lee treating us to Big breakfast! Whee~ And we learnt our lesson. We asked for MORE SUGAR!!! And You know what? We put in 5 packets of sugar! Muahahaha~ Later kena diabetes sia!
Band practice on Friday. Gotta get those giant boxes moving to new band room! And going to new band room means going to get DIRTY! Yucks, the room looks like it hasnt been cleaned in ages. Yes, i mean AGES! We tried sweeping, mopping and it still doesnt look like it was cleaned. Someone kind please loan us a vacuum cleaner please!
I've got cravings. I feel like having Choc mint ice-cream!