Okays, Macs after Band today. It was darn funney! We played cards and shouted like some idiot alright,yea..Me, the love birds, Ahmad, Kian Tong, Fadhil and Willie. Did i miss anyone out?
Played Bridge, Dai ti, Black Jack and whatever we can think of. And CHEAT! HAHAHA! Fadhil is such a loser! Oh my, i sound harsh but i dont care~Heehee! He's so lousy! Ahmad and Kiantong were calling each other noobs? Cos Ahmad was darn slow~Worse than me leh! Hahahaa! chey.. So Kian Tong was sitting beside me. Its was hell for him cos apparantly, I started shouting, hitting and kicking him. Haha! He's an idiot to keep looking at my cards! I would have been more fierce to dig out his eyeballs yo! So when they were about to leave, they seem to miss my bag and took it along while i was buying ice cream. Stupid Fadhil! That asssssssssss!
And i want to go out!!!!!!! I MISS EVERYONE!!!
My darling girls.
My Babis.
My dearest my sweetest.
My Clarinet.
My BOYFRIEND.yea right..
Want you to be my first my last my ending and beginning.